CNM now has available two new promotions to help you conveniently and inexpensively meet the CE Credit Requirements for NMTs in California.
- TO MEET THE CALIFORNIA 20-CEU REQUIREMENT:
You may select any tutorials on our website totaling 20 CEUs; 5 CEUs must be in each of the required scopes of Therapy, Radiopharmacy, Imaging, and Non-Imaging. The current price for 20 CEUs varies from $310.00-$360.00, depending upon the tutorials chosen. The promotional tuition fee of $300.00 will therefore save you $10.00-$50.00 with no restrictions whatsoever regarding the selection of tutorials.
- TO MEET BOTH THE CALIFORNIA 20-CEU REQUIREMENT AND THE 24-CEU REQUIREMENT OF OTHER CREDENTIALING AGENCIES:
You may select any tutorials on our website totaling 24 CEUs; 5 CEUs must be in each of the required scopes of Therapy, Radiopharmacy, Imaging, and Non-Imaging. The other 4 CEUs may be whatever you choose. This option guarantees that you will meet the 20 CEU CA requirements as well as the 24 CEU requirements of the other credentialing agencies. The current price for 24 CEUs varies from $370.00-$450.00, depending upon the tutorials chosen. The promotional tuition fee of $360.00 will therefore save you $10.00-$90.00 with no restrictions whatsoever regarding the selection of tutorials.
Here are the payment links for the promotions. You may pay using PayPal or a major credit card.
Alternatively, you can call me directly at 773 802-7617 to make a credit card payment.
- TERMS OF THE PROMOTION:
- Advance payment is required.
- You have 1 year to complete the 20 or 24 CEUs. Can be extended one time upon request.
- We will keep track of your completed tutorials and when 20 or 24 CEUs have been earned, we’ll send the CE Credit Certificate to you via both email and US Mail.
- The promotion has no expiration date.
- All CE Credits have been approved by the VOICE Program of the SNMMI and are therefore accepted as Category A Credit by ARRT, NMTCB and all other credentialing agencies.
- All tutorials are available 24/7/365 at nucmedtutorials.com.
To view a list all tutorials and their CA scopes, please visit www.nucmedtutorials.com/california-ce-credit/ .
- We are currently working on 9 additional tutorials in the Scope of Imaging to give you even more choices.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone at 773 802-7617 by email at email@example.com.
Stephen M. Karesh, PhD, President
Consultants in Nuclear Medicine