Consultants in Nuclear Medicine has developed 28 online tutorials covering the Basic Science of Nuclear Medicine. They are suitable for:
- Nuclear Medicine and Radiology Technologists. The VOICE program of the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) has reviewed this program and approved it for a maximum of 41 continuing education hours. Because these tutorials have been approved by the VOICE Program, they are accepted for CE credit in all 50 states and by ARRT and NMTCB, even if you are not a VOICE/SNMMI member.
- Radiation Physicists
All 41.0 CEUs have been approved by CAMPEP and endorsed by the AAPM for Medical Physics Continuing Education Credits.
- Physicians requiring CME Credits to maintain IAC Accreditation. All 41.0 CME Credits have been approved by the IAC and are listed on the resources page of their website.
- Nuclear Pharmacists. All 41.0 CEUs have been approved by the Boards of Pharmacy in FL, MA, MN, NJ, NY, and PA. Other approvals are pending. For access and further information, please visit NucPharmTutorials.com
- Nuclear Medicine Students. These tutorials and their associated tests are ideal for preparation for Board Examinations. There is no charge for students to take the tests and no CE Credits are available for students.
Please note that approval by the VOICE Program is the only approval accepted by the State of California. For California Technologists: See a list of all tutorials and their designated scopes.
These tutorials cover the general topics of Imaging, Non-Imaging, Radionuclide Therapy, and Radiopharmacy and are designed to enable you to easily receive the continuing education credits you need to maintain your license.
If a Tutorial awards 1 CEU, the charge is $20.00
If a Tutorial awards 2 CEU, the charge is $30.00
If a Tutorial awards 3 CEU, the charge is $40.00
Please feel free to review the tutorials as often as you wish. The test may be taken once; if a score < 80% is obtained, then the test can be re-taken once. If the score is still < 80%, please contact Dr. Stephen Karesh, Tutorials Coordinator, by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 773-802-7617 for further instructions.
If you have not scored at least 80% after taking the test twice, please call Dr. Karesh for further instructions.
You may, however, review the actual tutorial as often as you wish. Once we have received your test score sheets (which happens automatically every time you take the test) and your payment, we will do the following:
- Email a downloadable, printable certificate to you.
- Mail a signed certificate to you
- Effective since December, 2014- All members of the SNMMI will have to self-report their CE credits on the SNMMI website. We are no longer able to report the credits for you. If you provide an SNMMI membership #, we will automatically send detailed self-reporting instructions to you along with your signed certificate. If you have any problems self-reporting, please contact the VOICE coordinator directly at 703-708-9000.
Please follow the directions listed on the summary quiz page of each tutorial. If you wish to pay on-line, we have links to a Paypal shopping cart. You do not need to be Paypal member to use this secure service.
If you wish to pay by check, once you have taken all desired tests for the CE Credit cycle; please send your check for the appropriate amount to:
Consultants in Nuclear Medicine
2910 W. Estes Avenue
Chicago, IL 60645-2394
CE credit does not apply to students until they are licensed by their State’s Department of Nuclear Safety or the US NRC.
Contact Dr. Stephen Karesh at 773-802-7617 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org